Tips and Tricks
Want to go AD free? Become a Patron today!
Abaxoth is located in The Beyond. He has a chance from spawning from The Bloodline Mod: The Voidspawn of Abaxoth, the bloodline mod on end-game maps: Other Worldly, or from applying Bloodlines on Zana’s map device.
Abaxoth is a very rare boss encounter. He casts all his skills very quickly and very close together. His spells are hard to dodge and he is very quick. This is a difficult fight.
- Quicksilver Flask – Increases movement speed during flask effects. Aids in dodging attacks.
- Basalt Flask – Grants 15% Physical Damage Reduction during flask effect.
- Sapphire Flask – Increases Maximum Cold Resistance during flask effect.
- Stibnite Flask – Creates a smoke cloud, inflicting blind during flask effect.
- Aquamarine Flask – Grants a 20% chance to avoid ALL Cold Damage during flask effect.
- Taste of Hate Sapphire Flask – Converts Physical Damage taken to Cold Damage Taken and Increases Maximum Cold Resistance during flask effect.
- Divination Distillate Large Hybrid Flask – Grants 4% to all Maximum Elemental Resistances during Flask Effect.
- “of Heat” – Flask mod that removes chilled and grant Chill immunity during flask effect.
- Decoy Totem – Taunts enemies causing them to target the totem instead of the player.
- Movement Skill – Allows player to quickly dodge attacks.
- Fortify – Grants 20% reduced damage taken from ALL damage types.
- Cannot be Frozen or Fully Slowed
- Beserker’s Fury
- Deals 4% of Life taken per second as Chaos Damage
- Extra Cold Damage
- 45% Fire, Cold, and Lightning Resistance
- 22% Chaos Resistance
- 1500% Maximum Life
Abaxoth performs a Flicker Strike, teleporting him in front of the player.
Abaxoth fire 9 projectiles in a nova around him dealing Lightning Damage.
Abaxoth spins in a circle 4 times, shooting many projectiles in a nova dealing Cold Damage. Each Ice Spear has 600% critical strike chance in its second form.
Abaxoth casts a large red bubble, granting him endurance charges and high life regeneration.
Abaxoth casts very large and very fast flameblast circles at the target player. These blasts deal Fire Damage.
Vaal Storm Call
Abaxoth casts lots of small red circles on the ground where a lightning bolts will strike down on the target dealing Lightning Damage.
The following items have a chance from dropping from this boss:
large red bubble makes all blind around this bubble