2. Boss Fight
4. Tips and Tricks
The Altered Synthete is one of the 5 main bosses found in Cavas’ Fragment memories inside the Memory Map.
The Altered Synthete will appear on the Memory Map Randomly(possibly only after you have completed Cavas’ Memory). Once it appears, the player will need to use their Memory Fragments to create a path to the boss area.
These are all of the attacks that this boss uses. With the use of these gifs, you are able to see the animation of each attack to better familiarize yourself with the boss mechanics.
The Altered Synthete slashes in front of him and releases a frontal wave of Cold Damage.
The Altered Synthete fires a single trailing projectile that deals Cold Damage.
The Altered Synthete summons several sets of triangles around him that collapse on themselves dealing Cold Damage.
The Altered Synthete fires a powerful projectile in front of him and sends out 2 waves of damage behind him. Both attacks deal Cold Damage.
If the player approaches the outer circle of the arena next to the smaller circles, a Stationary Filament will spawn. These filaments fire projectiles at a central point dealing Cold Damage. It is best to not approach these, as it will make the fight harder.
Tips and Tricks
This is a compiled list of some precautions one should consider before facing this challenge.
Recommended Pantheon Point Allocation:
- Soul of Yugul –
- 25% reduced Reflected Damage Taken
- 25% Chance to reflect Enemy Chills and Freezes
- 5% reduced Cold Damage taken if you’ve been Hit Recently.
- Soul of Ryslatha
- Life Flasks gain 3 charges every 3 seconds if you have not used a Life Flask Recently
- 60% increased Life Recovery from Flasks used when on Low Life
Cold Damage Mitigation:
- Purity of Ice – Grants an additional 4% Maximum Cold Resistance.
- Sapphire Flask – Increases Maximum Cold Resistance during flask effect.
- Aquamarine Flask – Grants a 20% chance to avoid ALL Cold Damage during flask effect.
- Fortify – Grants 20% reduced damage taken from ALL damage types.
- Taste of Hate Sapphire Flask – Converts Physical Damage taken to Cold Damage Taken
and Reduces Cold Damage taken by 20% during flask effect.
- “of Heat” – Flask mod that removes chilled and grant Chill immunity during flask effect.
- Quicksilver Flask – Increases movement speed during flask effects. Aids in dodging attacks.
- Movement Skill – Allows player to quickly dodge attacks.
- Stibnite Flask – Creates a smoke cloud, inflicting blind during flask effect. This makes it easier
to avoid damage since monsters can not target the player directly if blinded.
- Decoy Totem – Taunts enemies causing them to target the totem instead of the player.
- Vaal Grace – Grants 24% to 34% Chance to Dodge Attacks and Spells
- Quartz Flask – Grants 10% chance to Dodge Attacks and Spells and Phasing during Flask Effect.
- Frost Wall -Creates a wall of ice that is very useful in protecting yourself from damage.
Here are all of the modifiers that affect this boss.
- Cannot be fully Slowed, Stunned, or Knocked Back
- 66% reduced curse effectiveness
- 10% Fire, Cold, Lightning, and 5% Chaos Resistance(Part 1)
- 20% Fire, Cold, Lightning, and 10% Chaos Resistance(Part 2)
- 40% Fire, Cold, Lightning, and 25% Chaos Resistance(Maps)
Here are all the possible items that can drop from this boss fight.
Chance to drop:
thank you for youre hard work