2. Boss Fight
3. Tips and Tricks
Want to go AD free? Become a Patron today!
Amanamu is an Abyssal Liche located within The Abyssal Depths. An Abyssal Depth has a slight chance of spawning from an Abyss. An Abyss can be found throughout Wraeclast from Act 6 and onward. Abyssal Liches have a very low chance of spawning in an Abyssal Depth.
Once you enter the arena, Amanamu will begin to use all of his attacks listed below. Once he reaches 75%, 50% and 25% maximum life he will disappear and open up one of the tunnels in the arena and a timer will start. You need to go into the side room and destroy the Stygian totem before the timer runs out. This timer times each of the sides rooms with a total of 90 seconds. Once the totem is dead, return back to the main arena to fight Amanamu again.
A total of 3 tunnels will be opened, two on the left side of the arena and one on the upper right.
Physical Damage Mitigation:
- Arctic Armour – Grants 8-13% less Physical Damage when hit and 8%-12% less Fire Damage
taken when hit.
- Basalt Flask – Grants 15% Physical Damage Reduction during flask effect.
- Determination– Grants 32%-51% more armour.
- Endurance Charges – Grants 4% Physical Damage reduction per Endurance Charge.
- Fortify Grants 20% reduced damage taken from ALL damage types.
- Granite Flask – Grants +3000 Armour during Flask Effect.
- Soul of Solaris – Grants 6% Physical Damage Reduction if there is one nearby enemy, 20% chance to take
50% less area damage from hits and 6% reduced physical damage taken if there is only 1 nearby enemy
- Soul of Tukohama – Grants 2% additional Physical Damage Reduction each second, up to a maximum of 8%,
while stationary and 0.5% of Life Regenerated per second each second, up to a maximum of 2%
- Taste of Hate Sapphire Flask – Converts Physical Damage taken to Cold Damage Taken
and Increases Maximum Cold Resistance during flask effect.
- Cannot be Knocked Back
- Recover 1% of Life when a Spirit Charge expires or is consumed
- 60% Reduced Curse Effectiveness
- 15% Fire, Cold, and Lightning, 7% Chaos Resistance(Part1)
- 25% Fire, Cold, and Lightning, 13% Chaos Resistance(Part2)
- 45% Fire, Cold, and Lightning, 22% Chaos Resistance(Maps)
- 2100% Maximum Life
Chance to drop:
Amanamu swings his sword when in close range, dealing Physical Damage.
Amanamu swings his sword at the player two time in quick succession, dealing Physical Damage.
Amanamu levitates for a short time and fires a large volley of projectiles at the player, dealing Physical Damage.
Amanamu summons small crystal like structures around the arena. These have a large explosion radius and deal Physical Damage once triggered.
Amanamu summons four totems that create an invulnerability shield
around him. Destroy the totems in order to deal damage to Amanamu.
When summoned, these protective totems fire mortars around its
radius dealing Physical Damage and summoning skeletons.
Be the first to comment