Bameth is located in The Beyond. He has a chance from spawning from The Bloodline Mod: The Voidspawn of Abaxoth, the bloodline mod on end-game maps: Other Worldly, or from Zana’s map device.
What makes this boss fight different is that Ephij can spawn almost anywhere. This can make the fight difficult since the player isn’t expecting boss fight.
Tips and Tricks
- Quicksilver Flask – Increases movement speed during flask effects. Aids in dodging attacks.
- Basalt Flask – Grants 15% Physical Damage Reduction during flask effect.
- Amethyst Flask – Increases Chaos Resistance during flask effect.
- Stibnite Flask – Creates a smoke cloud, inflicting blind during flask effect.
- “of Curing” – Flask mod that removes Poison and grants Poison immunity during flask effect.
- Decoy Totem – Taunts enemies causing them to target the totem instead of the player.
- Movement Skill – Allows player to quickly dodge attacks.
- Fortify – Grants 20% reduced damage taken from ALL damage types.
- Endurance Charges – Grants 4% Physical Damage reduction per Endurance Charge
- Arctic Armour – Reduces Physical and Fire Damage Taken
- Curse Immune
- 45% Fire, Cold, and Lightning Resistance
- 22% Chaos Resistance
- 400% of Maximum Life
- Deals 200% of Damage
Vaal Detonate Dead
Bameth charges up and releases a corpse explosion that chains to nearby corpses.
- Deals base Fire Damage equal to 1% of the corpse’s maximum Life
Bameth fires a volley of projectiles at the player.
- Fires 3 additional Projectiles
- Deals 40% of Damage
- 52% increased Global Physical Damage
- 34% more Attack Speed
Bameth quickly summons zombies to aid him during the fight.
- +10 to maximum number of Zombies
- Minions deal 30% more Damage
- Minions have 90% more Life
Bameth fires a cone of 5 arrows at the player.
- Fire 4 additional Arrows
- 18% Global Physical Damage
- Deals 80% of Damage
Bameth places a smoke-covered mine that teleports him to it when detonated. The smoke blinds the player and grants him a temporary movement speed bonus.
- 20% increased Movement Speed
- Base duration is 3 seconds
Bameth summons corpses and a patch of desecrate ground, dealing chaos damage in an area.
Bameth curses all targets in an area, slowing them and making all temporary effects on them expire slower.
- Base duration is 4 seconds
- Curse enemies are 50% slower