Want to go AD free? Become a Patron today!
When the player enters Chayula’s Domain, there will be a Breach Hand on the ground at the start. The main objective is to quickly kill everything in the map and not to run out of time. Once this hand is triggered, a countdown timer will begin and the Breach will start stretching throughout the entire map. The player must continuously kill the Breach monsters to extend the timer and uncover the boss arena. Rare enemies add the most time to the timer. If timer runs out, the expansion of the Breach will stop.
Tips and Tricks
This is a compiled list of some precautions one should consider before facing this challenge.
Chaos Damage Mitigation:
- Amethyst Flask – Grants 35% Chaos Resistance during Flask Effect. This Utility Flask that can be found easily or bought for cheap. An alternative to this flask would be Atziri’s Promise Amethyst Flask.
- “of Curing” – Flask mod that removes Poison and grants Poison immunity during flask effect.
- Soul of Shakari Pantheon – Grants 5% reduced Chaos Damage taken and immunity to poison.
- Ming’s Heart – Increases Chaos Resistance by 49% to 63%. This unique ring is particularly useful to use due to its high amounts of Chaos Resistance, but comes with a cost of reduced Maximum Life and Energy Shield. It can also be bought for rather cheap, making it an easy item to acquire.
- The Broken Crown – Increases Chaos Resistance by 43% to 61%. This unique helm comes in second place in terms of having the most Chaos Resistance on an item. The Broken Crown is also the cheapest and easiest to acquire.
Physical Damage Mitigation:
- Taste of Hate Sapphire Flask – Converts Physical Damage taken to Cold Damage Taken and Reduces Cold damage taken by 20% during flask effect.
- Basalt Flask – Grants 15% Physical Damage Reduction during flask effect.
- Granite Flask – Grants +3000 Armour during Flask Effect.
- Arctic Armour – Grants 8-13% less Physical Damage when hit and 8%-12% less Fire Damage taken when hit.
- Determination – Grants 32%-51% more armour.
- Endurance Charges – Grants 4% Physical Damage reduction per Endurance Charge.
- Fortify – Grants 20% reduced damage taken from ALL damage types.
- Quicksilver Flask – Increases movement speed during flask effects. Aids in dodging attacks.
- Movement Skill – Allows player to quickly dodge attacks.
- Stibnite Flask – Creates a smoke cloud, inflicting blind during flask effect. This makes it easier to avoid damage since monsters can not target the player directly if blinded.
- Decoy Totem – Taunts enemies causing them to target the totem instead of the player.
Here are all of the modifiers that affect this boss.
- Cannot be Frozen or Knocked Back
- 60% Reduced Curse Effectiveness
- 30% Fire, Cold, and Lightning Resistance
- 15% Chaos Resistance
- 2000% Maximum Life
These are all of the attacks that this boss uses. With the use of these gifs, you are able to see the animation of each attack to better familiarize yourself with the boss mechanics.
Chayula strikes using her staff.
Chayula spins in a circle dealing high area damage and shooting projectiles in all directions.
Chayula teleports 5 times around the arena creating minions.
Chayula throws a spectral weapon at the player that returns back to her. This projectile has a very long distance and deals Physical Damage.
Chayula channels her hands and fires 2 to 5 projectiles in a nova a total of 8 times.
Chayula summons a clone of herself by performing a “pseudo-flicker strike.”
Here are all the possible items that can drop from this boss fight.
- Chance to drop Blessing of Chayula
- Chance to drop Skin of the Loyal
- Chance to drop Severed in Sleep
- Chance to drop The Green Dream
- Chance to drop The Red Dream
- Chance to drop The Blue Dream