Here are some general rules that one should consider before mapping with other people.
The Party Leader
- Always follow the Party Leader or map owner.
- The party leader typically runs “the show.” It is customary to follow them through the maps. DO NOT run ahead without the leader or entire party present.
- Mapping clearing is typically done by following the edges in a clockwise or counterclockwise manner.
- DO NOT take more than 1 portal for the map without asking first.
- Please make “Call Outs” in chat. Example: maps or currency drops that are not seen by the rest of the party
- Have an adequate Movement Skill or Quicksilver Flask.
- Coordinate Auras so you do not have any overlapping each other.
- If you cannot deal with the map boss, please leave before the encounter.
- If maps are not being split, its customary to give the map owner Chisels, Alchemy Orbs and even sacrificial pieces to help pay for rolling the modifications on the maps.
- Loot 1 exalt or higher is typically split among party members but is not required.
- Have some sort of dump tab to quicken time between maps.