Want to go AD free? Become a Patron today!
Na’em is located in The Beyond. He has a chance from spawning from The Bloodline Mod: The Voidspawn of Abaxoth, the bloodline mod on end-game maps: Other Worldly, or from Zana’s map device.
What makes this boss fight different is that Ephij can spawn almost anywhere. This can make the fight difficult since the player isn’t expecting boss fight.
- Quicksilver Flask – Increases movement speed during flask effects. Aids in dodging attacks.
- Basalt Flask – Grants 15% Physical Damage Reduction during flask effect.
- Stibnite Flask – Creates a smoke cloud, inflicting blind during flask effect.
- Decoy Totem – Taunts enemies causing them to target the totem instead of the player.
- Movement Skill – Allows player to quickly dodge attacks.
- Fortify – Grants 20% reduced damage taken from ALL damage types.
- Endurance Charges – Grants 4% Physical Damage reduction per Endurance Charge
- Arctic Armour – Reduces Physical and Fire Damage Taken
- Cannot be Stunned
- 45% Fire, Cold, and Lightning Resistance
- 22% Chaos Resistance
- 400% Maximum Life
- Deals 200% of Damage
- 45 Endurance Charges granted per one hundred nearby enemies
- Deals 60% Damage from each weapon, when Dual Wielding
- 53% increased Global Physical Damage
- 60% increased Attack Speed
- Deals 150% of Damage
- Skills fire 7 additional Projectiles
Vaal Summon Skeletons