This boss encounter can be very short but can also be deadly if not adequately prepared.
Saqawine Cobra has very few attacks. These are very easy to familiarize yourself with.
Tips and Tricks
This is a compiled list of some precautions one should consider before facing this challenge.
Recommended Pantheon Point Allocation:
- Unable to change Pantheon Points while in a map
Physical Damage Mitigation:
- Arctic Armour – Grants 8-13% less Physical Damage when hit and 8%-12% less Fire Damage
taken when hit.
- Basalt Flask – Grants 15% Physical Damage Reduction during flask effect.
- Determination– Grants 32%-51% more armour.
- Endurance Charges – Grants 4% Physical Damage reduction per Endurance Charge.
- Fortify Grants 20% reduced damage taken from ALL damage types.
- Granite Flask – Grants +3000 Armour during Flask Effect.
- Taste of Hate Sapphire Flask – Converts Physical Damage taken to Cold Damage Taken
and Increases Maximum Cold Resistance during flask effect.
Chaos Damage Mitigation:
- Amethyst Flask – Grants 35% Chaos Resistance during Flask Effect. This Utility Flask that can be
found easily or bought for cheap. An alternative to this flask would be Atziri’s Promise Amethyst
- Quicksilver Flask – Increases movement speed during flask effects. Aids in dodging attacks.
- Movement Skill – Allows player to quickly dodge attacks.
- Stibnite Flask – Creates a smoke cloud, inflicting blind during flask effect. This makes it easier
to avoid damage since monsters can not target the player directly if blinded.
- Decoy Totem – Taunts enemies causing them to target the totem instead of the player.
- Vaal Grace – Grants 24% to 34% Chance to Dodge Attacks and Spells
- Quartz Flask – Grants 10% chance to Dodge Attacks and Spells and Phasing during Flask Effect.
- Frost Wall -Creates a wall of ice that is very useful in
protecting yourself from damage.
Here are all of the modifiers that affect this boss.
- Chaos Damage
- 0% Fire, Cold, Lightning, and 0% Chaos Resistance(Part 1)
- 25% Fire, Cold, Lightning, and 13% Chaos Resistance(Part 2)
- 45% Fire, Cold, Lightning, and 22% Chaos Resistance(Maps
These are all of the attacks that this boss uses. With the use of these gifs, you are able to see the animation of each attack to better familiarize yourself with the boss mechanics.
We were unable to capture a gif of his default attack. If YOU can find/make one, share it with us and we will add it here!
The Snake Spirit can be seen being summoned at the top of this gif. It cannot be targeted. The spirit floats over the ledge and targets the player. After a short period of time it will die and release many fiery projectiles in a nova.