Want to go AD free? Become a Patron today!
The Eradicator is located in the Manor of Madness, Repository of Derision, or in Spires of Delusion. He is one of four of the Guardians of The Elder. This Elder Guardian replaces the map boss.
The Eradicator is a range based attacker. He deals lots of Lightning Damage and has a high chance of apply shock.
The Eradicator can spawn in 1 of 3 possible arenas. Each one has its own special arena effects.
- Manor of Madness
- Stage 1:
- Stage 2: This arena contains a central pillar surrounded by lightning spires. These activated in a circular pattern dealing Lightning Damage.
- Repository of Derision
- Stage 1: This arena contains areas in the corner that periodically fill with lightning dealing Lightning Damage.
- Spires of Delusion
- Stage 1: This arena contains Lightning Conduits along the walls. These activate randomly and deal Lightning Damage Over Time.
- Stage 2: This arena contains Lightning Orbs that move across the area dealing Lightning Damage.
- Stage 3: This arena contains totems that fire slow Storm Burst Projectiles that deal Lightning Damage.
Each Elder Guardian fight phases depend on what tier map they’re spawned in. Two phase fights are split at 50% Maximum Life. Three phase fights are split at 66% and 33% Maximum Life.
- White Maps = 1 Phase
- Yellow Maps = 2 Phases
- Red Maps = 3 Phases
These are all of the attacks that this boss uses. With the use of these gifs, you are able to see the animation of each attack to better familiarize yourself with the boss mechanics.
The Eradicator casts small, quick, blue explosions on the ground that over lap dealing Lightning Damage.
The Eradicator channels Lightning Tendrils from his hands dealing Lightning Damage. This attack last for a total of 2 seconds.
The Eradicator hovers into the air, channeling Lightning Tendrils down towards the player. These tendrils strike the ground with small area of effect and can overlap. This attack deals Lightning Damage.
The Eradicator hovers into the air and summons a storm barrier that swirls around him dealing rapid Lightning Damage. During this period he summons 6 Lightning Bolts that are called down on the player dealing Lightning Damage. The last three Lightning Bolts are trigger simultaneously.
Once The Eradicator reaches 75% maximum life, he is able to spawn minions. The Eradicator transforms into a tentacle like ball, moving around the arena. He then shoots lightning balls around the arena that explode and turn into minions after a short period of time.
Tips and Tricks
This is a compiled list of some precautions one should consider before facing this challenge.
Recommended Pantheon Point Allocation:
- Soul of Arakaali –
- 5% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time
- 10% chance to Avoid Lightning Damage when Hit
- 50% increased recover of Life and Energy Shield if you have stopped taking Damage recently
- 30% Reduced Effect of Shock and Shock Duration on you
- 25% Chaos Resistance against Damage Over Time
- Soul of Ryslatha
- Life Flasks gain 3 charges every 3 seconds if you have not used a Life Flask Recently
- 60% increased Life Recovery from Flasks used when on Low Life
Lightning Damage Mitigation:
- Purity of Lightning – Grants an additional 4% Maximum Lightning Resistance.
- Topaz Flask – Increases Maximum Lightning Resistance by 6% during flask effect.
- “of Grounding” – Flask mod that removes Shocks and grants Shock immunity during flask effect.
- Fortify – Grants 20% reduced damage taken from ALL damage types.
- Quicksilver Flask – Increases movement speed during flask effects. Aids in dodging attacks.
- Movement Skill – Allows player to quickly dodge attacks.
- Stibnite Flask – Creates a smoke cloud, inflicting blind during flask effect. This makes it easier
to avoid damage since monsters can not target the player directly if blinded.
- Decoy Totem – Taunts enemies causing them to target the totem instead of the player.
- Vaal Grace – Grants 24% to 34% Chance to Dodge Attacks and Spells
- Quartz Flask – Grants 10% chance to Dodge Attacks and Spells and Phasing during Flask Effect.
- Frost Wall -Creates a wall of ice that is very useful in protecting yourself from damage.
Here are all the possible items that can drop from this boss fight.
Be the first to comment