Tul is located in Tul’s Domain. This can only be accessed by using a Tul’s Breachstone in your map device. She is one of the five Breach Lord’s.
When the player enters Tul’s Domain, there will be a Breach Hand on the ground at the start. The main objective is to quickly kill everything in the map and not to run out of time. Once this hand is triggered, a countdown timer will begin and the Breach will start stretching throughout the entire map. The player must continuously kill the Breach monsters to extend the timer and uncover the boss arena. Rare enemies add the most time to the timer. If timer runs out, the expansion of the Breach will stop.
Tips and Tricks
This is a compiled list of some precautions one should consider before facing this challenge.
Cold Damage Mitigation:
- Purity of Ice – Grants an additional 4% Maximum Cold Resistance.
- Sapphire Flask – Increases Maximum Cold Resistance during flask effect.
- Aquamarine Flask – Grants a 20% chance to avoid ALL Cold Damage during flask effect.
- Divination Distillate Large Hybrid Flask – Grants 4% to all Maximum Elemental Resistances during Flask Effect. This will help mitigate any elemental damages taken.
- Fortify – Grants 20% reduced damage taken from ALL damage types.
- Soul of Yugul – Grants 25% chance to Reflect Enemy Chills and Freezes and 5% reduced Cold Damage taken if you’ve been Hit Recently.
- Quicksilver Flask – Increases movement speed during flask effects. Aids in dodging attacks.
- Movement Skill – Allows player to quickly dodge attacks.
- Stibnite Flask – Creates a smoke cloud, inflicting blind during flask effect. This makes it easier to avoid damage since monsters can not target the player directly if blinded.
- Decoy Totem – Taunts enemies causing them to target the totem instead of the player.
- Vaal Grace – Grants 24% to 34% Chance to Dodge Attacks and Spells
General Rule of Thumb:
- When Tul uses spell barrage, quickly run behind her. She will turn very slowly and can only turn so far.
Here are all of the modifiers that affect this boss.
- Cannot be Knocked Back or Frozen
- 30% Fire, Cold, and Lightning Resistance
- 1459% of Maximum Life
These are all of the attacks that this boss uses. With the use of these gifs, you are able to see the animation of each attack to better familiarize yourself with the boss mechanics.
Tul charges up and unleashes a large, lethal barrage of Cold Damage Projectiles. While Tul is channeling, they have reduced speed and will not be able to turn quickly. Tul can only move a total of 90 degrees from the original firing position. This will make it easy to run to the other side of Tul to dodge this attack.
With increased range, Tul attacks with his weapon with Frost Blades. This attack fire 2 additional projectiles when it hits the player.
Tul summons a snowy cyclone around him. This blizzard grants 25% damage reduction, 20% chance to dodge attacks and spells, chills the player, and lasts for a total of 30 seconds.
Tul raises her hand and summons an Ice Spire. This totem will periodically fire 3 projectiles at another totem.
Here are all the possible items that can drop from this boss fight.
- Chance to drop Blessing of Tul
- Chance to drop Tulborn Spiraled Wand
- Chance to drop The Showblind Grace Coronal Leather
- Chance to drop The Halcyon Jade Amulet