Want to go AD free? Become a Patron today!
Ulaman is an Abyssal Liche located within The Abyssal Depths. An Abyssal Depth has a slight chance of spawning from an Abyss. An Abyss can be found throughout Wraeclast from Act 6 and onward. Abyssal Liches have a very low chance of spawning in an Abyssal Depth.
Once you enter the arena, Ulaman will begin to use all of his attacks listed below. Once he reaches 75%, 50% and 25% maximum life he will disappear and open up one of the tunnels in the arena and a timer will start. You need to go into the side room and destroy the Stygian totem before the timer runs out. This timer times each of the sides rooms with a total of 90 seconds. Once the totem is dead, return back to the main arena to fight Ulaman again.
A total of 3 tunnels will be opened, two on the left side of the arena and one on the upper right.
Physical Damage Mitigation:
- Arctic Armour – Grants 8-13% less Physical Damage when hit and 8%-12% less Fire Damage
taken when hit.
- Basalt Flask – Grants 15% Physical Damage Reduction during flask effect.
- Determination– Grants 32%-51% more armour.
- Endurance Charges – Grants 4% Physical Damage reduction per Endurance Charge.
- Fortify Grants 20% reduced damage taken from ALL damage types.
- Granite Flask – Grants +3000 Armour during Flask Effect.
- Soul of Solaris – Grants 6% Physical Damage Reduction if there is one nearby enemy, 20% chance to take
50% less area damage from hits and 6% reduced physical damage taken if there is only 1 nearby enemy
- Soul of Tukohama – Grants 2% additional Physical Damage Reduction each second, up to a maximum of 8%,
while stationary and 0.5% of Life Regenerated per second each second, up to a maximum of 2%
- Taste of Hate Sapphire Flask – Converts Physical Damage taken to Cold Damage Taken
and Increases Maximum Cold Resistance during flask effect.
- Cannot be Knocked Back
- 15% Fire, Cold, and Lightning, 7% Chaos Resistance(Part1)
- 25% Fire, Cold, and Lightning, 13% Chaos Resistance(Part2)
- 45% Fire, Cold, and Lightning, 22% Chaos Resistance(Maps)
- 2100% Maximum Life
- 60% Reduced Curse Effectiveness
- Recovers 1% of Life when a Spirit Charge expires or is consumed
Chance to drop:
- Stygian Vice
- Darkness Enthroned Stygian Vise
- Tombfist Steelscale Guantlets
- Lightpoacher Great Crown
- Bubonic Trail Murder Boats
- Shroud of the Lightless Carnal Armour
Ulaman raises his weapon above his head and swings it down onto the player. This attack deals Physical Damage.
Ulaman releases a volley of projectiles around the arena. These deal Cold Damage and summon a skeleton on impact.
Ulaman swipes his weapon in front of him very quickly, releasing a large, fast, and damaging wave. This attack deals Physical Damage.
Ulaman is able to cast a Phasing skill that leaves him invisible for a short period of time.
Ulaman cleaves his sword a total of 3 times in an area in front of him,
each time sending 2 waves of projectiles in a 180 degree radius.
Missing information? Contact us! - Enjoying the content? Support us!
See a mistake or want to add something? Leave a comment!