Want to go AD free? Become a Patron today!
Uul-Netol is located in Uul-Netol’s Domain. This can only be accessed by using an Uul-Netol’s Breachstone in your map device.
When the player enters Uul-Netol’s Domain, there will be a Breach Hand on the ground at the start. The main objective is to quickly kill everything in the map and not to run out of time. Once this hand is triggered, a countdown timer will begin and the Breach will start stretching throughout the entire map. The player must continuously kill the Breach monsters to extend the timer and uncover the boss arena. Rare enemies add the most time to the timer. If timer runs out, the expansion of the Breach will stop.
Tips and Tricks
Physical Damage Mitigation:
- Taste of Hate Sapphire Flask – Converts Physical Damage taken to Cold Damage Taken and Reduces Cold damage taken by 20% during flask effect.
- Basalt Flask – Grants 15% Physical Damage Reduction during flask effect.
- Granite Flask – Grants +3000 Armour during Flask Effect.
- Arctic Armour – Grants 8-13% less Physical Damage when hit and 8%-12% less Fire Damage taken when hit.
- Determination – Grants 32%-51% more armour.
- Endurance Charges – Grants 4% Physical Damage reduction per Endurance Charge.
- Fortify – Grants 20% reduced damage taken from ALL damage types.
- Soul of Solaris – Grants 6% Physical Damage Reduction if there is one nearby enemy, 20% chance to take 50% less area damage from hits and 8% reduced elemental damage taken if you haven’t been hit recently.
- Soul of Tukohama – Grants 2% additional Physical Damage Reduction each second, up to a maximum of 8%, while stationary and 0.5% of Life Regenerated per second each second, up to a maximum of 2%
- Quicksilver Flask – Increases movement speed during flask effects. Aids in dodging attacks.
- Movement Skill – Allows player to quickly dodge attacks.
- Stibnite Flask – Creates a smoke cloud, inflicting blind during flask effect. This makes it easier to avoid damage since monsters can not target the player directly if blinded.
- Decoy Totem – Taunts enemies causing them to target the totem instead of the player.
- Vaal Grace – Grants 24% to 34% Chance to Dodge Attacks and Spells
- Cannot be Knocked Back or Frozen
- 30% Fire, Cold, and Lightning Resistance
- 15% Chaos Resistance
- 1043% Maximum Life
- 60% Reduced Curse Effectiveness
Uul-Netol attacks with his axe when the player is in close range.
Uul-Netol slams the ground with his axe dealing area damage and slowing movement speed by 30%. The area explodes shortly after dealing a secondary shock.
Uul-Netol fires a volley of 13 projectiles that explode on contact and create small crystal like structures.
Uul-Netol jumps into the air and slams down the area beneath him dealing large amounts of Physical Damage. Simultaneously, all of the nearby crystal like structures from Bone Mortar explode into 13 projectiles. These projectiles have a chance to pierce.
Uul-Netol raises his hand and causes delayed explosions to occur around the arena. This lasts for a total of 10 seconds. The frequency and area of this attack will increase in size as he loses maximum life.
Uul_Netol raises his hand and casts a physical degeneration ground under the player. Each hit applies a stack of corrupting blood and can hit up to 20 times.
Breach hands will appear around the arena. If these are touched, they will spawn minions to aid Uul-Netol during the fight. Uul_netol’s Pets are summoned summoned from this portal. These minions deal melee attacks.
- Chance to drop Blessing of Uul-Netol
- Chance to drop Uul-Netol’s Kiss Labrys
- Chance to drop The Infinite Pursuit Goliath Greaves
- Chance to drop The Anticipation Ezomyte Tower Shield